Party Down was one of my favorite comedies from last year. You can either watch it on Starz of Netfix Instant
Sorry this is late. Crazy work week…
- So who’s going to play Captain America? Please remove John Krasinski from the list immediately.
- Are you big enough of a Firefly/Serenity geek to buy this?
- Angela Chase and Jordan Catalano have finally reunited
- The first single from the RAAAAAAAANDY/Dave Sitek mixtape, “AAAAAAAANGRY“
- Woo hoo! Bruce Willis says Unbreakable 2 is still a possibility.
- This indie Haiti benefit album sounds great. It will feature Vampire Weekend, Julian Casablancas and Beck amongst others
- As much as I love his music, I don’t know about this musical based on the songs of Jeff Buckley, “The Last Goodbye“
- I found this “Ten Rules For Writing Fiction” by various authors very motivating (Part 1 and 2)
- Check out Spec Boogie’s music video for “Bed Stuy“
- These minimalist movie posters by Brandon Schaefer are pretty cool. I like The Dark Knight and Back To The Future Trilogy the best. You can buy some of them here.
- Ladies, if we were in an argument and you sent me this card, I’d forgive you.
- New restricted redband trailer for Kick Ass (NSFW)
- I don’t think I fit the mold of any of TV.com’s “Five Types of Lost Fans“.
- Terry O’Quinn has been trying to shop a show that would star him and Michael Emerson. I don’t care what the premise is. I’d watch it.
- Woo hoo! Greek was renewed! (albeit with a smaller episode order)
- A preview for season two of one of the funniest shows you probably don’t watch, Party Down.
- I agree with The Oatmeal’s “10 Reasons to Avoid Talking on the Phone” list
- Someone forward this article to Lebron James, Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh immediately. Save the Knicks!
- After this trailer, I’m looking forward to this A Nightmare on Elm Street if only for Jackie Earle Haley as Freddy
- Uh oh! Kanye has a new blog.
Just fair warning, a lot of the links are Lost-related (5 days away!).
- Parts 2 and 3 of Maureen Ryan’s long interview with the producer’s of Lost, Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof
- SCI-FI Wire posts “The 100 questions Lost better answer or we’ll be pissed.” I think they are going to be pissed.
- Ever wonder what’s on David Bowie’s iPod?
- They remixed Brendan Fraser’s awkward laugh and clap from the Golden Globes.
- Newsweek thinks Lost is a show about faith above all else.
- Are you a fan of ABC Family’s Greek? It’s in danger of being cancelled. Help Save Greek!
- How I Met Your Mother got renewed for a sixth season. Woo hoo!
- Postbourgie discussed Whole Foods’ new policy of offering steeper employee discounts to people with lower BMIs.
- Lilly McElroy throws herself at men.
- Joe Queseda tells USA Today that “heroes will be heroes” again in the Marvel Universe. Nobody tell the Punisher.
- Metromix looks at the Twenty moments that defined The Simpsons
- LOST: The Subway Map.
- Apparently, the Hulk is going to be in the Avengers movie. Did anyone tell Edward Norton?
- Comic Books Should Be Good’s Year of Cool Comics covers Neil Gaiman’s “Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader?”
- The Scordit Blog created a pretty cool interactive Lost Past Connections Chart.
- One of my favorite shows of 2009, Party Down, finally gets a DVD release date
- SCI WIRE looks at 15 weird roles Lost‘s actors had before they became stars
- Did you know that every episode of Lost is streaming on Hulu?
- The Ack Attack! posted The Top 100 Lost Lines of All Time
- Pee Wee Herman got an iPad!
- Damnit! Torchwood‘s John Barrowman has been cast as the villain in Desperate Housewives. I just got used to not watching that show.
- 10 reasons why 109 will miss Dollhouse
This is going to be a mess. With a bunch of shows doing delayed returns (not coming back until March/April), it’s hard to discern what I’m going to be able to watch live and what I’ll be watching via the internet. So I’m just going to list them all with their return date. Just know that some how, some way I will try to watch all these shows.
8:00 – 8:30 PM: The Simpsons (1/3): What will it take for me to stop watching this show.
8:00 – 9:00 PM: The Pacific (3/14): I own Band of Brothers and still haven’t watched it. That’s a damn shame
9:00 – 9:30 PM: Family Guy (1/3)
9:30 – 10:00 PM: Sons of Tuscon (3/14): The only reason I’m giving this a chance is because it stars Tyler Labine, the main reason I watched Reaper
9:00 – 10:00 PM: Big Love (1/10)
10:00-11:00 PM: Breaking Bad (3/21)
8:00 – 8:30 PM: How I Met Your Mother (1/11)
8:00 – 9:00 PM: Life Unexpected (1/11): It’s supposed to be good
8:00 – 9:00 PM: House (1/11)
8:00 – 9:00 PM: Chuck (1/10 premiere, regularly airs on Monday)
9:00 – 10:00 PM: Gossip Girl (3/8)
9:00 – 10:00 PM: 24 (1/17 premiere, regularly airs on Monday)
9:00 – 10:00 PM: Parenthood (3/1): It sucks that Maura Tierney had to drop out but Lauren Graham as a replacement is great
9:30 – 10:00 PM: The Big Bang Theory (1/11)
10:00 – 11:00 PM: Castle (1/11)
10:00 – 11:00 PM: Damages (1/25)
10:00 – 11:00 PM: Greek (1/25)