Ok, maybe not ever…
I watched Before Sunrise yesterday and probably 30 minutes in, I knew it would be in my “Top 25 Movies Ever” and then I started thinking “Shit, what are my Top 25 movies?”.
In all honesty, I could never make such a list. I own over 150 DVDs and to pick and chose would cause to think about how much money I’ve wasted on movies I only kinda like.
But it’s Sunday, I’m bored.
So…in no particular order:
- Before Sunrise
- Say Anything**
- High Fidelity**
- Cool Hand Luke ****
- Quick Change*
- The Lion King
- Fight Club
- Chasing Amy
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- The Lord of the Rings Trilogy*, ***
- The Fisher King
- The Godfather, Part II
- The Iron Giant
- The Professional
- Kill Bill***
- Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail
- The Usual Suspects
- Better Off Dead**
- Pulp Fiction
- Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels
- When Harry Met Sally*
* I don’t own this for some reason
- * John Cusack appears on this list three times. I guess that would make him my favorite actor
- **For all intents and purposes, I consider these as one film.
- ***Oldest movie on this list.
I’m going to stop here because I will start fucking with this list if I spend anymore time looking at it.
(Note: I’ve already changed this three times. Damn edit function in Blogger.)