You got served, Sawyer.
What I Liked:
- The interactions between Jack and Juliet. I like that Jack is finally getting his backbone back.
- On the opposite end, Sawyer totally got his balls taken away from him.
- Once again, Ben can break anyone. I hope it’s Kate’s turn next.
- Two Deadwood folks on one episode (Paula Malcomson as Colleen and Kim Dickens as Cassidy).
- Even though I knew the pacemaker was fake (they couldn’t operate on a gunshot wound, I doubt they could do heart surgery), it was funny seeing Sawyer’s heart rate go up while Kate was changing (who’s wouldn’t?)
What I didn’t like:
- The backstories are becoming more and more useless. This one was okay but again, if we didn’t have it, I wouldn’t have been mad.
- How they are treating the new castaways like they’ve always been there and we just haven’t noticed.
- I didn’t want Colleen to die. Not because of the character but because Paula Malcomson is such a great actress and it seems like such a waste.
What We Learned:
- Sawyer went to prison for the con he pulled in “The Long Con” episode
- Sawyer has a daughter named Clementine
- Juliet was a fertility doctor
- Ben can still manipulate the hell out of anyone
- There are TWO islands which explains why the castaways having a boat made them nervous
- Why they need Jack
- Desmond can still see into the future and change it as he sees fit
- Kate is more important to Sawyer than Sawyer is to Sawyer
- Ben hates needles
- Again, what is the nature of Desmond’s prescience?
- Where was Locke and Eko?
- Who’s X-rays were those?
- Is operating on whomever’s spinal tumor that is the “favor” Ben wants to ask of Jack?
- How did the castaways never notice another island?
- What side of the island is the second island on?
- Is the little Others community we saw in the first episode on this second island or is it on the one with the castaways?
- Why do they need Kate and Sawyer?
- Considering her field, did Juliet also attend to Claire when she was in captivity?
- What happens when the Others find out Sun is pregnant?
- Can The Others have children? Is that why they keep trying to steal them?
- Is Ben trying to spark something between Juliet and Jack?
- Was Kate lying when she told Sawyer she didn’t really love him?
- How long will it take Sayid, Jin and Sun to get back to the beach?
- Will Danny take revenge on the castaways of Colleen’s death?