Apparently the producers of Lost thought Little Miss Sunshine should have won best picture.
What I Liked:
- The return of Vincent, Randy and Danielle Rosseau!
- It’s been too long since Lost has some levity. I feel like there hasn’t been a laugh since Michael shot Ana-Lucia and Libby
- I missed having Sawyer interact with the rest of the 815ers. He was in rare form:
- Well, look at that. Somebody’s hooked on phonics!
- Skeletor seems to like it.
- Nicknames for Charlie (Oliver Twist, the Munchkin, Jiminy Cricket) and Hurley (Snuffy, International House of Pancakes, Jumbotron)
- Hurley’s comeback to Sawyer: “Shut up, Red…neck Man!”
- Sawyer teaching Jin the three phrases every married man should know.
- Kate telling Danielle about Alex
What I didn’t like:
- Again, ABC’s ads overhyped the episode as some big revealing one when it was a fun stand alone.
- No more sweaty Kate (What? Mrs. Reyes isn’t the only one with needs)
What We Learned:
- Hurley’s dad abandoned him and then came back when he won the lotto
- Johnny ran off with Starla from the “Everybody Hates Hurley” episode
- Dharma had a van, gas, light beer and were trying to build a road sometime between the release dates of Rocky II and Rocky III by Hurley’s estimation
- A meteor really did destroy the Chicken Shack
- Hurley’s dad gave him that fateful chocolate bar that turned him into the man he is today
- Sawyer had mono as a child and all he could watch in the trailer was Little House on the Prairie
- How many days has passed since the hatch imploded?
- What killed Roger and how long had he been there?
- Why didn’t Kate say anything to Alex about Danielle?
- What’s Vincent been eating since his two caretakers are gone?