What I Liked:
- Claire’s backstory which confirms something which many of us have suspected for a long-time.
- Charlie stares at Desmond like the harbinger of death
- We’re already at the Others’ camp
- Locke’s increasingly bizarre behavior
- Mikhail’s grisly death
- Another reference to “The List”
What I Didn’t Like:
- Now that Sawyer can’t say nicknames, is he just going to keep quiet?
- The backstory took up too much of the episode
- I didn’t really understand why Desmond prevented Claire, Sun and Jin from catching the birds
What We Learned:
- Claire used to be a goth girl who worked a tattoo parlor
- She caused a car accident that left her mother with severe head trauma that left her in a coma
- Christian Shepard is Claire’s father
- Sayid and Kate are definately not on “The List”. Locke, maybe.
- Mikhail was recruited by a “great man”
- Mikhail got to the island via submarine
- Ben is not at the top of The Others food chain
- Since the Hatch imploded, the underwater beacon that allowed the Others to take the submarine out and return doesn’t work
- Despite Dr. Shepard’s words, Claire couldn’t pull the plug on her mother and she’s still hooked up to machines
- The 815ers have been on the island for 80 days.
- Locke did know about the C4 in the farm and took one for himself.
- How are Sayid, Kate, Danielle and Locke planning to get back over the pylons?
- Is Locke on “The List”?
- What happened between the time Locke entered 77 on the computer in the last episode and the farm blowing up?
- What was Mikhail going to say to Locke before he was interrupted (“The John Locke I know was par—.”)?
- Do the Others know that Claire and Jack are half-siblings?
- What is The Others’ policy on being taken prisoner that makes them rather death?
- Who is the real leader of The Others? Jacob?
- What happened to Jack to make him all buddy buddy with The Others now?
- How many more backstory’s is Dr. Christian Shepard going to appear in? (So far, he ‘s connected to Claire, Sawyer and Ana Lucia)
- Seriously, what the fuck is up with Locke?