My name is James Ford. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
What I Liked:
- Say what you will about season three but this season has produced some of the best Lost episodes ever…including this one.
- Finally a connection between two castaways has some sort of payoff
- Josh Holloway’s Emmy reel will come from this episode
- The backstory showing us what Locke’s been up to since we last saw him.
- The divisions amongst the castaways AND the Others
- Um, Naomi is cute and had my favorite line of the night: “Remind me not to save you, Sayid”
What I Didn’t Like:
- How Kate went over to Jack at Mach 5 speeds to spill the beans about Naomi
What We Learned:
- Sawyer is still Kate’s booty call
- The Others have apprently been “waiting” for Locke
- Ben’s plan for the 815ers: kidnap all the pregnant women
- Oceanic Flight 815 was found at the bottom of the ocean near Bali, all the bodies were accounted for
- Naomi is part of a company hired by Penelope Widmore to find Desmond using the coordinates she got at the end of Season Two after the Hatch imploded
- The ship Naomi came from is about 80 miles away from the island
- According to Alpert, Ben is purposely trying to make Locke look bad in front of the Others
- Cooper was kidnapped after a car crash
- Cooper is Tom Sawyer, the man who conned James’ mother.
- After all he’s been through on the island, somehow that letter James wrote when he was a little kid is still intact
- Is there really a schism in the Others faction or was Alpert doing exactly what Ben wanted him to do by getting Locke to get Sawyer to kill Cooper?
- Did all the Others have to do something for their initiation?
- Why does Danielle need dynamite?
- What secret is Juliet and Jack keeping?
- Why did Ben tell Locke about his plan to kidnap the pregnant women on the island?
- what bodies did they find in the wreckage of flight 815?
- Why does the island heal everyone so quickly?
- When will Locke and Danielle realize they are perfect for one another?
- Like Inigo Montoya, now that James has finally gotten his revenge on Cooper, what’s left?