We aren’t wasting any time this season so I won’t either.
- The season opens with a Hurley flash forward!! As opposed to Jack
- We picked up right after the season three finale
- Lance Reddick as Matthew Abbadon (Col. Daniels from The Wire)! Finally, someone has taken advantage of his inherent creepiness.
- Jacob’s shack!
- Ben is still a bastard.
- We’re back to Jack vs. Locke…in a big way!
What I Didn’t Like:
- There are only seven episodes left
- Naomi didn’t have to die. She was fine!
What We Learned:
- Oceanic 6! Only six people get off the island! Holy shit!
- It appears Hurley isn’t having a great time post-island
- Hurley was dying to get back into therapy?
- Oceanic is taking care of the Oceanic Six
- Jack goes to visit Hurley before he goes batshit crazy
- Christian Shepard (or Jacob assuming his form) is in Jacob’s shack
- Jack doesn’t bluff like Locke does when it comes to shooting people.
- Who are the rest of the Oceanic Six?
- If only six people get off the island, what happened to everyone else? Are they still alive?
- Why did Hurley act like he didn’t know who Ana Lucia was?
- Has anyone checked to see the percentage of times Jack has been wrong so far (I bet it’s around the 75-80% mark)?
- How did Naomi know about Penny and Desmond?
- How come no one has ever started a fire running through the forest with torches?
- Is Jacob the source of all the creepy whispering in the forest?
- Why does Christian Shepard appear to be alive?
- What does it mean that Hurley can see Jacob too?
- How is Locke okay after the gut shot he received from Ben less than 36 hours ago?
- How did that other mental patient see Charlie?
- Is Charlie Hurley’s new Dave?
- What have the Oceanic Six agreed not to talk about?
- What happened between the time Jack saw Hurley and Jack went nutty and wanted to go back to the island?