What I Liked:
- Sayid makes it off the island. Thank God! Between him and Hurley, I don’t care who the rest of the Oceanic Six are
- Three great episodes in a row.
- Lines of the night: Hurley, “Oh awesome, the ship sent us another Sawyer” and “Yeah, I saw you break that guy’s neck with that breakdancing thing you do with your legs. I think I’ll hang back here.”
What I Didn’t Like:
- I agree with Ausiello, they have gotten over Charlie’s death rather quickly. It hasn’t been 24 hours since they found out Charlie’s dead.
- Locke hasn’t done much to engender the trust his team has put on him.
What We Learned:
- Sayid pooled his golf lessons from his time on the island.
- Oceanic Six received a large settlement
- Sayid is an assassin/hitman for Ben(!)
- Sayid prefers the “chick” spot in post-coital cuddling
- There was a secret room in Ben’s house in Othersville containing a Bourne-like cache of passports and currency
- Sayid’s stupidity cost Ben a dollar.
- Sawyer doesn’t want to leave the island
- Kate joins Team Locke…for now
- What kind of details did “Taller Walt” give Locke regarding the Freighties?
- Who is R.G. (Naomi’s bracelet)?
- Why hasn’t Sayid been in charge this whole time?
- Did Sayid give up on Nadia?
- Why couldn’t Locke find Jacob’s cabin (or why is Jacob’s cabin not making itself available to Locke)?
- Is Naomi wearing the same braclet as Elsa?
- Why is Jeff Fahey the only one of the Freighties listed as a “guest star”? Doesn’t bode well for his time on the island?
- Why does Miles care about Locke so much?
- Who is Regina (on the freighter)?
- What does the fact that the beacon was delayed by 31 minutes(!) mean?
- If time is moving slower on the island than in the real world, how are the freighties able to have real-time radio transmissions with the boat?
- What exactly is Daniel testing for?
- Considering Sawyer was on the original raft, why does he want to stay on the island now?
- Was Miles kidding when he said “not yet”?
- How did they get Desmond and Penny’s photo?
- How often has Ben been off the island with his cache of passports?
- What work does Charlotte have to do on the island?
- Why is it important that Frank has to stay on the same bearing he came in on with the helicopter?
- Who did Elsa call after she shot Sayid?
- Does the fact that Ben makes it off the island imply that the Oceanic Six mean more people make if off the island with less fanfare?
- What happened the last time Sayid “thought with his heart instead of his gun”?
- How is Ben protecting Sayid’s “friends”?
- Who are the people Ben is having Sayid kill?