What I Liked
- “You totally just Scooby Dooed me.” I love Hurley.
- “Enjoy your breakfast.” Damn, Locke.
- Even though I knew it, great ending!
What I Didn’t Like
- We haven’t seen Rose & Bernard since the first episode
- While a good episode, it wasn’t has great as the previous ones. Kate-focused episodes tend to be that way.
What We Learned:
- Kate loves makeup off the island
- Kate goes to trial for ALL her crimes and pleas not guilty
- She was locked up during the course of her trial
- Kate has a son!
- Jack comes to the defense of Kate as a character witness
- Everyone thinks only eight people survived!
- Kate’s mom is dying.
- Kate’s mom would trade her testimony to see her “grandson” but Kate doen’t budge
- Kate’s mom didn’t testify anyway and she got off for time served, 10 years probation and she can’t leave the state.
- Jack still loves Kate
- KATE HAS AARON!!
- Locke is keeping Ben in the same room they keep Locke’s father
- Ben is healing up rather quickly
- Ben still mentally owns Locke
- Locke is acting like the new Ben
- Sawyer still hasn’t lost his con man tricks
- Miles would forget he ever saw Ben for 3.2 million dollars
- The helicopter never made it to the freighter!
- How many Dharma snacks are left on the beach?
- If everyone knows that Oceanic Air 815 crashed on an island and not in the ocean, how was the fake Oceanic Six that was discovered explained?
- Why have the survivors agreed to lie about the details of the crash?
- Who does the public think are the other two people who survived the initial crash aside from the Oceanic Six?
- Are these two people dead?
- Why was Kate so sure she wasn’t pregnant? It’s only been like a week since she slept with him.
- Who does Miles work for?
- Why 3.2 million dollars?
- Who IS Ben and what CAN he do?
- Daniel and Charlotte’s game of concentration: fun or another test of the island properties?
- What does Locke mean when he says he’s “responsible for the well-being of the island?”
- Why did the DA insist that Kate not leaving the state be a part of her deal?
- How big was that settlement that Kate can afford a house like that?
- WHAT HAPPENED TO CLAIRE!?!?
- What about Desmond’s prediction to Charlie about Claire getting on the helicopter?
- What about the psychic’s warning to Claire that she has to raise Aaron or bad thing would happen
- Does Jack know that Aaron is his half-nephew at this point?
- Is Aaron one of the Oceanic Six? Technically he wasn’t on the plane