- I know Jeremy Davies has a pretty small role but I love every twitchy move he makes.
- Sawyer’s alive (or at least they think he is)!
What I Didn’t Like:
- The beach has become increasingly annoying and boring
- Jack made too quick a turn from being okay to becoming a drunken pill popper
- I thought we didn’t have time for these kind of filler episodes
What We Learned:
Flashforward (Pre-crazy beard Jack/Post-Kate trial):
- Jack and Kate were living together
- Jack apprently got over his issues with Aaron
- Hurley is still committed, not taking his meds, thinks the Oceanic Six are dead
- Hurley is still seeing Charlie, told Hurley Jack was coming and Charlie gave Jack a message,”You’re not supposed to raise him.”
- Jack proposes to Kate and Kate says “Yes”
- Jack starts seeing his father Christian, starts taking pills
- Kate is doing something for Sawyer off the island
- Sawyer’s alive!
- Sawyer chose to stay on the island
- Jack knows he’s related to Aaron
- Jack has appendicitis
- Danielle and Karl are officially dead
- Jin thinks Daniel was a crush on Charlotte despite her “attitude” problem
- Charlotte understands Korean
- Charlotte promises to get Sun off the island
- Juliet removes Jack’s appendix without incident (Yawn!)
- Claire has a vision of Christian holding Aaron
- Claire walked off into the forest in the middle of the night
- Aaron ends up alone in the forest
- What does Miles sense about Claire and/or Aaron?
- Rose is kinda right. Why did Jack get sick?
- What is the nature of Charlie’s “visit” to Hurley and Christian’s “visit” to Jack?
- What happened to Smokey after his run-in with Keamy and friends?
- Who is Kate talking to on the phone?
- Who does Jack think Kate it talking to on the phone?
- What was Kate doing for Sawyer? (Theory: Probably helping out Cassidy and Sawyer’s love child, Clementine)
- Was Jack implying that he knows he’s related to Aaron?
- Where’s Claire?