Kill Count: 7 (+5) – it might be more, there was a lot of shooting
I’m already too lazy to write about this episode so I will resort to bullet points:
- Is “First Gentleman” the proper term for the husband of the President? Imagine if we had to call Bill Clinton
- Agent Walker is completely on Team CTU now. She’s no Michelle Dessler but she’ll do for now
- The First Gentleman has become the Kim Bauer of this season. He just can’t catch a break. He escapes one evil Secret Service agent to get captured by another. Where’s Super Agent Aaron Pierce?
- Angela Chase‘s dad sacrifices himself like Spock in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan. Of course it’s all for naught because no one told him jack Bauer was on the case. Regardless, logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few…or the one
- “As I said, I’m with the FBI. Does that sound vaguely important to you? ” That’s the kind of snark I was hoping for when they cast Janeane Garofalo
- How do you have a surveillance camera on your roof with a 15 minute delay? Dubaku properly shit himself when he found out Bauer and Almeida were still alive. “Bauer” means “death” in every terrorist codebook.
- Nice to see The CTU Boys kicking ass and taking names…except for Dubaku
- Speaking of Dubaku (or Samuel), I love how he walked out the front door, took the train home, through his keys down when he got back to his apartment, forgot dinner plans with his American diner girlfriend. It was like he just had a bad day at work like the rest of us.
- Am I the only one that has a sneaking suspicion that Tony is finally getting his silent clock this season?