Kill Count: 13 (0)
Pretty ho-hum episode with a few revelations and the return of the greatest Secret Service agent to ever walk the Earth
- “A guy told me one time, ‘Don’t let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner.'” – Neil McCauley. Apparently, Dubaku never saw Heat.
- The Jack Bauer Playbook has saved the President, stopped a virus from being unleashed in Los Angeles, stopped a couple of nukes from going off. What has The Larry Moss Playbook achieved?
- Morris and baby driving mommy Chloe to work. Was I the only one hoping the baby was named Edgar?
- “That’s inefficient. Whoever set your network up like that didn’t know what they were doing?” “I set up our network.” – Chloe and Larry Moss. Finally, Chloe is interacting with people she has no respect for.
- Why hasn’t anyone posted Dubaku’s photo anywhere so he couldn’t walk around the city like he lives there?
- It would be impossible to keep the First Gentleman getting shot and being brought to public hospital under wraps
- Most women just find out their boyfriend is cheating or really married. It must suck to find out your boyfriend is “The Butcher of Sangala”
- Jack Bauer Playbook #675: Everybody is expendable.
- Super Agent Aaron Pierce (!!!) picks up the President’s estranged daughter, Olivia, to bring her to the hospital. Was he just sitting in his suit by the phone waiting for “the call”?
- “You’re a little bitch, you know that?” “No, you’re a little bitch!” – Sean & Janis
- I was wrong. Sean a.k.a. Billy Walsh from Entourage. Once a dick, always a dick.
No Bauer Moments To Remember