Kill Count: 22 (+1)
If Jack wasn’t the greatest government agent in the history of the civilized world, he could have been the greatest pitcher or hitter in the history of the civilized world.
- Just when I was willing to give Larry credit for not assuming that Jack killed Burnett, he goes and assumes that he was going on a killing spree after Senator Red Forman was killed by Quinn
- The second Jack called Agent Freckles, her turn to the dark side was complete. (P.S. I’m glad this didn’t happen)
- Am I the only one who thinks Coach Kilmer (Hodges) is going to put a bullet in Mr. Seat’s head before the season in through?
- As Ethan was apologizing to the President about the Bauer/Burnett, you could see Olivia sharpening her teeth. Once that information got “leaked,” my suspicions were confirmed. if you went to Olivia’s house and went in her basement, you would find a shrine with candles surrounding this photo.
- Morris was partly responsible for a nuke. I think he can betray Bauer. He was just afraid for his life.
- That said, you think he would make sure that Chloe and, more importantly, Jack never found out he helped the FBI track him down.
- The second Bauer trusted Senator Red Forman, I started counting down how long it would be before Quinn took him out. It took about 10 seconds.
- John Quinn was black ops. Operative word in that sentence: “was”
- I don’t know what pissed me off more: the fact that Jack has Tony’s cell phone number this whole time or the fact that Tony was sitting at a french coffeeshop reading a newspaper having a cappuccino? I think it was the latter.
- Why is Larry giving out shoot-to-kill orders on Bauer? He gets pissed every time Jack kills a suspect and now he wants to kill Jack.
- I don’t remember what the conversation they had went but in summary:
- Tony: Hello
- Jack: Tony, it’s Jack
- Tony: Jack! Have you heard this AIG nonsen…
- Jack: Tony! Get the guns. Get the car. It’s on!
- Tony: But Jack…
- Jack: TONY. I SAID IT’S FUCKING ON!!!
- Next week looks like another Bauer/Almeida Production.
Bauer Moment To Remember: That animated gif above says it all.