What I Liked:
- I generally don’t care for Kate episodes but Evangeline Lily gave a great performance (finally?) in her flashbacks.
- I never get tired of seeing Kim Dickens (Cassidy) and we were all right about what Sawyer whispered in Kate’s ear in the helicopter
- Unlike Kate and Juliet, I like new Jack.
- Miles and Hurley’s fan-service/meta-commentary time travel conversation (now maybe I can stop explaining it in bars)
- Despite his best non-efforts, Jack is partially responsible for Ben becoming evil (along with Kate, Juliet and Sawyer)
- Sawyer letting Kate know that he’s all about Juliet now (although he did call her “Freckles” again)
- The look on Ben’s face when he saw Locke sitting at his bedside
What I Didn’t Like:
- So Ben won’t remember anything that happened after Richard does whatever he is going to do to save his life? How convenient! This is how hearing that made me feel.
Lines of the Night:
- “You’re all free to leave whenever you want. But I’ll shoot you in the leg.” – Miles to an under house arrest Jack, Hurley and Kate
- “You’re an idiot.” – Miles to Hurley thinking he’s going to fade away like Back to the Future
- “I liked the old you who didn’t just sit around and wait for things to happen” “You didn’t like the old me, Kate.” – Kate and Jack
- “Hello Ben” – Resurrected John Locke to Ben
- Was it just me of was the “Previously on Lost” part unusually long?
- What part of don’t tell anyone about what really happened on the island did Kate not get? She told not one but TWO people.
- Are Charles and Ellie in charge of The Others at this time?
- Why isn’t Richard telling them what he is going to do for Ben?
- What does becoming “one of us” entail?
- What happens in the temple?
- How did Kate and Juliet sneak young Ben out in broad daylight?
- If Roger was so crushed by Ben’s shooting, what happened that made him treat him like shit before Ben killed him?
- Where is Daniel Faraday to explain all this time travel nonsense?
- How did Sawyer know where to find Cassidy and Clementine?
- Is it just me or was Evangeline Lily looking really good in the supermarket?