Kill Count: 25 (although Tony got an awesome kill)
Have we ever had a 24 villain as batshit crazy as Hodges? Half the time, I have no idea what he’s talking about. What’s awesome is everyone he’s working with is equally as clueless. Well played, Jon Voight.
- It’s nice to have Janis involved but did Morris and Chloe go home already? If so, boo.
- You really expect me to believe that Starkwood didn’t do a headcount of all the FBI/Army personnel? Tony just snuck out the backdoor like he shit on the coats and nobody noticed.
- Is Jack really succumbing to the virus or is the virus succumbing to Jack?
- Wow. What are the odds that somebody near by is working on research on the very virus Jack is infected with and they need the stem cells of a relative? Since they killed his father and his brother, hopefully this is who they are getting the stem cells from and not Kim “Mountain Lion” Bauer
- Are we going to find out that Jack actually isn’t infected with the virus but is just constipated?
- I began to lose faith in WHITE SHERRY PALMER when Ken appeared to get the upper-hand but I underestimated her. Well played, WSP!
- Whoa! What’s with Tony and the new kickboxing moves? It’s part muay thai, part parkour and part Gymkata.
- Did someone promise Voight an Emmy for this performance? Because he is in full crazy megalomaniacal bastard mode.
- How many times can the President be pwned in one day?