Kill Count: 25 (0)
I didn’t think there could be anything worse than Kim Bauer returning to 24. What could be more tragic? Then the end came and knowing that Tony Almeida is going to catch a Jack Bauer special* greatly saddens me.
- Only Jack Bauer can call the President a liar and she’ll sit there and take it
- I wonder if Greg (Hodges’ stooge who played Tony) still has his immunity deal
- All of this so that Starkwood can make a new business pitch to the President?
- What was Hodges going to do if the Secret Service didn’t hold him back? Hit the President? She’s already caught one backhand today.
- Wait! Now there ‘s ANOTHER boss. This season is turning into Super Mario Bros. Where and who is King Koopa!?
- Jack’s forgetting things now. Will he remember how to kill when the time comes?
- Kim Bauer is in the FBI. I predict that the virus will have an outbreak or Hodges’ men will storm the office. Something bad has to happen while she’s there or that’s not Kim Bauer.
- Did she ever marry that douche psychiatrist in Season Five played by Soul Man?
- Despite being Sean Avery’s sloppy seconds, Elisha Cuthbert still looks good
- Is this the longest Bauer has gone without killing someone, brandishing some sort of weapon or weaponizing an innocuous item?
- That FBI agent should have shot 50 Cent’s brother in the leg THEN called it in.
- I was kinda disappointed that Tony didn’t say one of Jack creepy molester lines as he suffocated Larry
- Is he working with Hodges or for someone else trying to make a profit off the situation?
- Noooo, Tony! Don’t you know how this will end?
* I realize that sounds dirty