Kill Count: 25 (0…still)
So Tony wants to die. It’s that simple. Jack wouldn’t just shoot Tony for any old reason. This is how Tony tries to kill himself.
- So Tony has been working for whomever Hodges works for and has been doing it this entire time? Sonuvabitch! I could have dealt with Tony making a last second money grab but now this goes back to before the White House siege.
- Uh oh. Did Agent Freckles break up Larry’s marriage? Nice single tear work.
- The second he found out Larry was killed, Jack got a second wind…or he decided he can finally seal the deal on this Agent Freckles thing
- The not-really-Hodges-lawyer looks like Temperance Brennan from Bones
- Even Hodges’ boss (Will Patton!) thinks he’s batshit crazy and give him the option for an honorable death. Well, is a self-induced cardiac arrest honorable?
- I like that Jack didn’t mention he killed one of his partners
- Tony: “I didn’t expect to see you here”. Translation: Oh FUCK!
- Jack, under the effects of a biological agent and slowly dying, smelled bullshit in Tony’s story in less than three minutes
- Aw, Kim is a) married and not to the douchebag therapist and b) has a daughter named after her mother, Teri
- Oh, that plane she is taking back to L.A. is either getting hijacked or threatened before season’s end or her name is not Kim Bauer
- We all know Jack doesn’t have a problem injecting himself with needles.
- Ha @ Hodges trying to get a compliment card for Starkwood from that solider. “How would you rate our service?”
- Jack Bauer has his Admiral Ackbar moment.
- Damn, Tony is cold-blooded. Jack is going to shoot him several times.