Kill Count: 25 (0. Why do I even bother?)
There’s not much that can be said about this episode. This was one of the talky, set-up for the end run episodes (only four more hours left!). Still, Jack yelling at Janis made it all worth it.
- Even fighting a seizure, Jack can get out just enough words to tell Agent Freckles that Tony’s a bad guy
- Um, late pass. Jack’s doctor is kinda hot
- Why would you park a car you just stole in front of the motel where you are meeting, Tony?
- Tony is filling in the Jack in the”Cool Kills” department. I like how casually he flipped up that bag to distract 50 Cent’s stunt double just enough.
- Ok, I was hoping that Tony was just doing it for money but he’s a full-fledged villain. All he needs to do is start twhiriling his soul patch while laughing sinisterly
- How did Tony and Cara meet? That would have been a great prequel
- How did Cara whip up a detailed plan with a patsy in less than five minutes?
- What’s with the futuristic chat room? Does WebEx do that as well? Sinister anonymous conference calls?
- How evil is Tony now? He put the shower curtain that he used to kill 50 Cent back on the rail and took a shower with his body still in the bathroom.
- Hodges reveals the big plan: A bunch of defense contractors smoked a bowl while watching WarGames and said “We should TOTALLY do that!”
- Of course, Jack and Tony have the same idea about how to utilize the final canister of the pathogen
- Yay! Chloe’s back from maternity leave
- I love how much power Jack has over Chloe. She got him arrested 5 hours ago. She’s lying in bed with her son. It took her all of 10 seconds to put he shoes on.
- I’m glad Chloe didn’t name her son “Edgar”
- Is White Sherry Palmer going to have Crazy Uncle Hodges killed? Is Super Secret Service Agent Aaron Pierce going to have to put her down?
- Finally, Janis vs. Chloe!
- Poor Janis. she leaned a lesson that Chloe learned a LONG time ago. You may be snarky and bitchy about plans but only when Jack’s not around. Don’t let Jack hear that shit.
- Jack, I wish President Palmer was here too.