Kill Count: 25 (0)
There are certain unalienable truths in the world. The laws of gravity. The Earth rotates around the sun. E=MC2. Kim Bauer is a magnet for danger.
- How many wigs does the evil Sydney Bristow have?
- Agent Freckles no long flinches or looks away when Jack does his thing. Her turn is complete.
- Janis finally concedes in the snark war with Chloe. She never stood a chance
- I guess Tony liked Eagle Eye with that “We’re always watching” bullshit
- Why would WSP go anywhere without SSSA Pierce? He can stop bullets with his teeth and bullshit with his ears
- WSP isn’t so bad now, is she?
- Of course Kim’s flight has been delayed.
- Of course, Kim’s BlackVerry battery died.
- What’s with the dude staring at her? Does Kim have an unnatural fear of brown-skinned, Middle Eastern appearing men?
- Jack was just like “Fuck this chase shit. I’m dying!”
- Um, shouldn’t Jack be getting the shakes or something…ah, there we go.
- Tony should know better than anyone. Anything short of dumping the mini-computer in a vat of acid, they will recover the files
- (Unrelated note: Taken proves that Jack Bauer can work as a movie character, maybe not 24 but Jack Bauer)
- Uh oh, Janis goes in for the snark backhand
- “I need you to walk away”
- I know Jack repeatedly punched him in the face but why is Tony shaking his head like a bobblehead doll?
- Well, that was a bit anticlimatic. What are we going to do for the next two hours?
- You know Agent Freckles would like to give Jack Bauer one more mission before he dies.
- HAHA. Even Jack knows Kim needs 24-7 surveillance
- Of course Kim would choose to sit next to Mr’ & Mrs. Smith’s parents.