Final Kill Count: 28 (+3)
Um, is there another hour of this season that I’m unaware of? I thought this was the season finale.
- Shouldn’t the White House assume all the major defense contractors are in on this scheme?
- Aww, what considerate killers! Giving up their seat for an old woman
- Tony’s looking smug as shit while Jack breaks him out
- HAHA! They are going harvest Jack Bauer’s organs as the source of the virus. Brilliant!
- SSSA Aaron Pierce is always right.
- Oh WSP. It all falls apart. You will learn the next time around
- No Agent Freckles! Don’t hinge the plan on Kim’s acting skills.
- Really? Opening fire in an airport? Great escape plan.
- Kim finally shows that she has some of the Bauer blood in her with the resourceful pen stab right down to the “Damnit!”
- Of course, Kim’s battery died
- Of course, Kim would go after the hired killer
- I knew SSSA Aaron Pierce had the real recording. After President Logan, nobody pulls a fast one on him.
- Of course, Kim got set on fire and doesn’t remember stop, drop and roll
- They can fly Bauer into the sun to cure him.
- Three kills in handcuffs! BAUER IS BACK
- Those deaths are Tony’s fault. How does he not tell the doctor’s “Keep the blades away from Bauer’s reach at ALL TIMES”
- That was your mistake, WSP! Letting SSSA Pierce get close enough to smell the evil on you
- Oh Tony. It always comes back to Michelle.
- So was Tony expecting Jack to kill those doctors and get free because how else would he have had time to strap a bomb on him?
- Is Kara Will’s daughter or some creepy shit like that?
- Agent Freckles with the moves! Truly she is Jack’s protege.
- Um, it’s been awhile since Jack got a shot
- Bye Kara. Damn. Tony is COLD BLOOODED
- Aww, Michelle was pregnant
- Too bad Tony decided to start monologuing before shooting Will. Didn’t he see The Incredibles while he was off losing his mind?
- I actually yelled out “Ouch” aloud in my room when Jack shot Tony in the hand
- Agent Freckles: “Do you regret anything you did today?
Jack Bauer: “Heh. No.”
- Family meeting in the White House
- Uh Oh, First Gentleman sides with WSP! Twist!
- Somebody needed to slap WSP at least!
- Janis and Chloe sorta make up. I smell a sitcom
- Yes! Agent Freckles has finally gone over to the dark side!!!
- Annnnd he comes the stem cells
- What if Kim dies while saving Jack? How awesome would that be?