This is a feature from this month’s Wired magazine. Some of it is pretty common sense but these were my favorites:
- Remember, Online Conversations Are Not All About You
- Don’t Blog or Tweet Anything With More Than Half a Million Hits
- Ditch the Headset
- Don’t Work All the Time — You’ll Live to Regret It
- For marital peace, keep separate Netflix queues.
- Acceptable: WTF?, LMAO. Unacceptable: effing, A-hole, byatch.
- Avoid looking at other people’s screens.
- Cartoon profile pics went out with rickrolling.