Worst Show: The Cleveland Show (Episode: “Ladies’ Night”) – I watch The Cleveland Show afraid that if I miss it, they will finally have a funny episode. I’m still waiting for that funny episode.
The Power Rankings: (may contain mild spoilers)
10. How I Met Your Mother (Episode: “The Playbook”) – While I enjoy Barney’s single shenanigans, I’m still slightly bothered how the Barney/Robin relationship which the show invested us all in has dissipated so quickly.
9. Parks and Recreation (Episode: “Hunting Trip”) – This is slowly becoming my favorite show on NBC Thursday nights.
8. It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia (Episode: “The D.E.N.N.I.S. System”)
7. Glee (Episode: “Ballad”) – Not as good as last week but still a step in the right direction. I don’t think I can truly love this show until the two pregnancy secrets are revealed (especially Terri’s)
6. Community (Episode: “Environmental Science”) – Andrea and I sang “Somewhere Out There” at Sing Sing Karaoke at around 5 AM in the morning inspired by this episode.
5. The Mentalist (Episode: “His Right Red Hand”) – Like sci-fi shows, crime procedurals have mythology episodes and with The Mentalist, any episode that involves Red John is infinitely better than run-of-the-mill episodes.
4. Friday Night Lights (Episode: “A Sort Of Homecoming”) – I’m really getting tired of Landry getting attractive girls but the end of this episode was just sad.
3. The Big Bang Theory (Episode: “The Adhesive Duck Deficiency”) – Episodes where Penny and Sheldon spend most of the episode together >>> all other episodes
2. Curb Your Enthusiasm (Episode: “The Table Read”) – Leon (JB Smoove) completely stole this episode! “I Danny Dubersteined the shit out of him!”
1. Sons of Anarchy (Episode: “Service”) – The only thing that bothered me about this episode is that conflicts that have been building all season got resolved a little too smoothly (unless some people are playing possum). For all the praise I’ve given Katey Sagal (Gemma), Ryan Hurst (Opie) has been equally amazing.