Well, doing the daily links became too much so I’m just going to do my top 10 links at the end of the week but here are a few from the last few days.
- The 2004 BBC dramedy, NY-LON, starring Rashida Jones (Parks and Recreation) and Stephen Moyer (True Blood) is now available on Hulu. Highly recommended
- Marc Webb has been named the director of the new Spider-Man movie. How one goes from (500) Days of Summer to Spidey I do not know.
- U2 and Jay-Z Record Haiti Benefit Song. Why is Swizz Beats producing it?
- Part 1 of Chicago Tribune’s Maureen Ryan’s super-long interview with the producers of Lost, Carton Cuse and Damon Lindeof
- The New Yorker did a profile on one of my favorite writers ever, Neil Gaiman
- Who wants to buy me this t-shirt?
- NPR’s Monkey See Blgo explores the battle between buying single-issues of comics versus buying the trade collections. Personally, I can’t break my habit. My expensive, expensive habit.
- The 100 Cheesiest Movie Quotes of All Time
- Tom Caruana made this Wu-Tang/Beatles mash-up, Enter The Magical Mystery Chambers. It sounded like a horrible idea but turned out pretty good. Download before Apple Corp kills it.
- Slate has come with a great idea for a follow-up to MTV’s Jersey Shore. Massholes.
- The Onion’s AV Club has inducted Requiem For A Dream into its “New Cult Canon”. Maybe it’s time to finally rewatch that movie.
- The Wall Street Journal looks at creative decision to end Lost after six seasons.